#139b

As is always the case, you wish for something and when it happens you then wish it never had.

This morning I wanted John gone, and now he is, I want him back. Or rather, to leave in some other way than he did... certainly not being pushed off in the direction of the high-street by Brian the Postboy.

I watched the two of them leave, John looking like he used to look besides me and Brian giving a flimsy little wave to the curtains he knew I'd be hiding behind watching. I stood there for a long time after they'd gone from view, just staring out at the drabness of the world and wondering how 300 million years of history had led to this.

To where and why Brian was wheeling John away (and with the spare wheelchair battery) I'm not quite sure. I suppose it was the realization of some sordid little sex session they'd cooked up over coffee, cigarettes and falling crab apples. Until the doorbell rang and John said it'd be Brian and that they were going out for the afternoon, I knew nothing off it. I surely wasn't forewarned so as I had no opportunity to screw their plans up. Not that I would have, at least not today. More than anything I'm just relieved to have John out the house for a bit, a few hours break from the insults, threats and bad atmosphere. I just wish he hadn't left with that corrupting little shitcock of a Postboy Brian, that's all. I've got a feeling it can only mean trouble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October
Cheap jam sponge or something a little more exciting? How will Mr Spencer celebrate his 32nd year in hell?

Trolley Dash August 2010

Trolley Dash August 2010
Did Tristram accidently pick up a REAL bargain?

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'
Scrap metal or has John been 'tagged'. Is Tristram Spencer really the only fated man in town?

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland
Will Tristram finally be brought to account for his love of Babs? And: is 25 years hard labour enough?

An Influx of Pigeons

An Influx of Pigeons
Is there still some hope for the fated Mr Spencer?
 
Waiting for John. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger