#129

I honestly don't know if life is playing a nasty trick on me or a hilarious practical joke. This evening John said that tomorrow he wants me to take him to 'Dino's Hairdressers' so as he can get a tight perm. He said that a perm would better bring out the natural contours of his face and would also be more fitting for someone in a wheelchair. Well, I almost choked on my cup of Lady Grey. I looked at him and just couldn't help laughing.

A tight perm! I'm not sure even I could love a man with genital hair on his head.

2 comments:

  1. Don't start that lark Abigail... It was you who first mentionned poodles! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand now:

    There can only be ONE poodle in this relationship.

    ReplyDelete

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October
Cheap jam sponge or something a little more exciting? How will Mr Spencer celebrate his 32nd year in hell?

Trolley Dash August 2010

Trolley Dash August 2010
Did Tristram accidently pick up a REAL bargain?

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'
Scrap metal or has John been 'tagged'. Is Tristram Spencer really the only fated man in town?

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland
Will Tristram finally be brought to account for his love of Babs? And: is 25 years hard labour enough?

An Influx of Pigeons

An Influx of Pigeons
Is there still some hope for the fated Mr Spencer?
 
Waiting for John. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger