#130

Though beheading my tomato plants was a nasty, painful business it was not without its benefits. The greatest of which is I now have a clear line of vision from my green armchair to outside where I can easily spot neighbours like Mr Bartholemew lurking around on the pinch.

I watched him this morning, bold as brass, poking his head over the wall and scanning the yard for more top brand freebies. This time however I let him know I was onto his little game.

“T-h-e-r-e-s  n-o  d-o-g f-o-o-d  h-e-r-e  t-o-d-a-y. F-u-c-k o-f-f!” I mouthed through the window, giving him the sideways thumb home. He somehow threw his arms in the air, whipped his flat cap down tight and stormed off. I watched as he went, as his ginormous arse cheeks shuddered around in his pants like semi set blancmange. God, how the human race has let itself go, I thought, what monstrous beings we've become. And then, as if right on cue, John appeared.

“I've had a BM,” he said. “Tristy, I've shit my pants.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October
Cheap jam sponge or something a little more exciting? How will Mr Spencer celebrate his 32nd year in hell?

Trolley Dash August 2010

Trolley Dash August 2010
Did Tristram accidently pick up a REAL bargain?

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'
Scrap metal or has John been 'tagged'. Is Tristram Spencer really the only fated man in town?

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland
Will Tristram finally be brought to account for his love of Babs? And: is 25 years hard labour enough?

An Influx of Pigeons

An Influx of Pigeons
Is there still some hope for the fated Mr Spencer?
 
Waiting for John. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger