#166a

The fifteen tins of Rabbit & Gravy dog food which had rolled down the path and out into the street were the least of my worries. My main concern was to re-pot the four wraps of John spilled out on the ground, sit the window box back up on its sill, hard broom the yard, then fling a bucket of disinfected water across it. Only when I was finished with that did I busy myself with collecting up my dropped shopping.

Inside, with the yard looking a little less grotty than it normally does, I placed myself at the living room window and peered out, waiting for any signs of trouble. How this incident would play-out I just didn't know, though being totally honest, I secretly hoped that Marlowe would slink off somewhere he wouldn't be disturbed and wolf John's genitals down in peace. In that way everyone would kind of win: Marlowe gets his belly full; I get rid of a piece of damning evidence; John gets a little downstairs stimulation post-mortem. Parfait! Though as you've probably guessed, that's not quite how things panned out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October

Tristram's Birthday: Sunday 3rd October
Cheap jam sponge or something a little more exciting? How will Mr Spencer celebrate his 32nd year in hell?

Trolley Dash August 2010

Trolley Dash August 2010
Did Tristram accidently pick up a REAL bargain?

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'

Brian the Postboy's gift to John: an ankle bracelet inscribed 'Super Dong'
Scrap metal or has John been 'tagged'. Is Tristram Spencer really the only fated man in town?

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland

The Dangerous Dandy by Barbara Cartland
Will Tristram finally be brought to account for his love of Babs? And: is 25 years hard labour enough?

An Influx of Pigeons

An Influx of Pigeons
Is there still some hope for the fated Mr Spencer?
 
Waiting for John. Citrus Pink Blogger Theme Design By LawnyDesignz Powered by Blogger